So since I have been a complete slacker here is a round up of recent pics. When I uploaded them the most recent are first and then it goes backwards and i was too lazy to reverse the order so here you go :)
Having fun with Grammy while the cousins ride the ponies at Gardener Village yesterday
Hanging out with Cristyon and trying to "walk". Forget about crawling she just wants to run!


Just being cute :)


Taking a nap while on her first boat ride at Solider Creek

On the boat with Grammy

Getting ready for a boat ride!

She was not fond of the life jacket at all. I think this pic pretty much says it all!

Hanging out while at the hospital for her pH probe study.

Playing peek a boo at the hospital, her new favorite game!


Cuddling with her new bear the nurse gave her for being so brave

Playing in a pool at Kruz's birthday party. She wasnt so sure about the water.

Using her sippy cup like a big girl!! She love this and actually uses it right :)

Watching fireworks at Draper Days
0 comments:
Post a Comment