Delilah has now tried fresh strawberries and fresh bananas and did very well with both!! They didn't aggravate her reflux and she didn't get a rash! Yay finally something she can eat :) I'm going to start to make my own baby food, yes I'm turning into a hippie lol! All of the jarred stuff has lactose as a sweetener or milk protein so i have to do it all myself to be sure she doesn't get anything she is allergic to. I'm kind of excited :) Ive found some good recipes and storing ideas and I'm going to start next week! So should we take a poll if i will start to use cloth diapers or not lol!!!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I think it's awesome your going to make your own baby food. I have heard it's way more healthy and better for them anyway. Good job!
Post a Comment