Tuesday, August 25, 2009

*7 months and Yo Gabba Gabba*



I cannot believe that Delilah is already 7 months old! It is crazy how fast your children change, you dont always see it right away but one day you look and they are so different! Even when I get her out of bed somedays I think, wow shes even changed overnight! She is trying to sit up but usually falls over because her head has a gravitational pull towards the ground :) She isnt crawling yet but is rolling all over and is turing in circles on her belly to roll to whatever it is she wants. She loves to "walk" with help and "sing" in the car. Whenever I drive (if shes not screaming because she cant see me) she is "singing" to the radio. If I turn the radio off or down she gets upset until I turn it back up. Then she will start to just laugh her head off for no reason in the middle of her "song". It cracks me up! She is babbling all the time so I'm pretty sure she is going to be just like her mommy and once she starts talking ill never be able to shut her up! While we play in the mornings I will have the TV on for background noise (mainly so i dont end up carrying on long converstaions with myself, instead I can carry on conversations with Dora!) and her favorite show is Yo Gabba Gabba on Noggin. At first I thought it was a very strange show. This guy named DJ Lance comes out dressed in a bright orange jumpsuit with a furry orange hat and huge glasses carrying a boombox. He opens it up and there are dolls inside named Rock, Muno, Plex, Foofa, Toodee, and Brobee and DJ Lance sprinkles dust on them and poof they are alive :) From the first time Lilah saw it she just would squeal and giggle so we make it part of our day to watch it now. You should all check this out, it will give you a good laugh!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCo42Gg0AyQ

4 comments:

rodbrown said...

You can thank the lovely Aquabats for Yo Gabba Gabba (Crazy Mormons)

Jennifer said...

Happy 7 months Delilah!!! My kids like that show Noggins too. I cant stand it... So I will sometimes turn it on in the mornings while I get reay for the day. Just as long as I don't have to watch it its ok :) When is her apt with the GI doc again? I hope sometime soon.

Deigh Lite Pictures said...

i cant stand that show!!!! hahaha. congrats on your little one makin it to 7 months, see your a great mommy!

Kara said...

Oh my goodness those cheeks!! She is so cute and it's nice to finally put a face with her name!