Sunday, August 2, 2009

*a new piercing *

There is a new set of piercings in our house and they aren't mine... Delilah got her ears pierced today! She was such a brave girl and was smiling as soon as I held her :) When I found out we were having a girl I told Scott I was going to get her ears pierced as a baby. He wasn't very fond of the idea at first but after 6 months I got my way lol! They make her look even cuter, if that's possible :) Oh I just LOVE this girl!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I would be worried Emma would find earrings in her ears and play with the too much! Delilah is such a cutie! These past 6 month have just flown by haven't they!

Marisa Jean said...

I LOVE babies with their ears pierced! Delilah doesn't look thrilled about getting them done, but she looks adorable with them finished.

Stef said...

I love her new earings! They are so stinkin cute! I love babies with pierced ears.

Elise&Mike said...

She looks cute! Your daring! Did she cry her eyes out a ton??

... said...

my little girl got hers done at about 14 weeks..so CUTE.

Looks like your daughter took it better than mine lol.