Delilah turned 2 months on March 25 and we went in for her 2 month check-up this past Friday. She has had a few firsts this week, some good and some bad.....
1. She all of a sudden has started to sleep for 5-6 hrs a night (I LOVE THIS!!!) And last night she slept for 7 hrs!!!!!!!!!! (but i think that was due to her getting shots on Friday)
2. She got her first stomach bug :( Shes been pretty happy except when she has a full diaper lol
3. When doing tummy time she gets up on her elbows and holds her head up high
4. She got her first set of shots
5. She took Tylenol for the first time and she LOVED it! lol! She hates the taste of the gas drops but loves grape Tylenol
6. She got to show off her binkie clips her mommy (yes me!!) made for her :)

Here is a little taste of how the dr visit went.
Getting ready to go...

Getting measured...
Getting weighed...
Showing off her tummy time skills :)
Hanging out with Dr Molberg (she is great if anyone is looking for a dr!! and shes a great friend of mine)
Getting ready for the shots...
Getting the shots (yes I took pictures of this! lol)
Showing off her bandaids :)
Wondering when we get to leave!! haha!!
She did great with the shots and only cried for a few seconds. Amanda (the medical assistant, who took over my job when i left) did a great a great job! Lilahs stats were....Ht 21 3/4 in 25 percentile
Wt 10lbs 3oz 35 percentile
Head 39 3/4cm 75 percentile
She did fine last night and only had a slight fever but hasn't been fussy at all! She still has her stomach bug so I'm going through a bunch of diapers a day but shes still a pretty happy baby! We sure do love our growing girl!!!




3 comments:
Shes growing! :)
I thought getting Landon shots would be a nightmare but he did really well! So far everytime.
Did she cry a ton?
I love her little cupcake hoodie!
I don't know how you handle the shots. I think I'd want to whither up and die when I saw that. Those binki straps are super cute too!
SHE IS SO CUTE!I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG SHE IS GETTING!
Post a Comment