Tuesday, March 3, 2009

*bows and mirrors*

Here are some fun pictures from the past few days :)

Lilah loves her little activity center and especially LOVES the mirror!!! She will stare at it forever and loves to make funny faces at it.

I bought her some bows (yes i am going to be the kind of mom who puts bows on my daughter that are bigger than her head!! lol!!) Here is our little princess trying on two of them...



I love this bow!! it has the cutest little skulls with crossbones on it :)

Here is Lilah just sleeping away on my mom. This is my moms first grandchild and she just adores her!

5 comments:

Michon Marie said...

awe yay I'm glad she loves her activity center! give her kisses from us!

Ryane said...

she is so cute I bet your mom just loves her

Hello! said...

YAY! Her new skulls bow can go with her skulls onsie! he he he

I love that she just looks at herself in the mirror. Cuz I do that too... She must have some Nelson in there somewhere :) And no, I'm not referring to your brother Nelson, but the "Nelson" family gene.

Deigh Lite Pictures said...

sadly its a no on the couples babyshower. logan wont attend... haha. but i am still goign to have one but at the beginning of april. so ill let you know!

Marisa Jean said...

Those bows are adorable! Where did you find them?