So much has gone on the past week!! Where to start..... On Friday we went to our friend Josh and Melissa's home for a little b-b-q. It was so nice to get out of the house! They have a little boy named Cristyon who is 2 1/2 and he just loved Lilah. He kept running around the house saying her name over and over, lol! He played with her on the floor and then he wanted to hold her so I helped :)

Saturday came next... I was throwing my friend Mollie a bridal shower so all morning I was running around getting things together. I ran downstairs to change to wash and heard a sound of spraying water, like the washer was on but it wasn't. I looked in the furnace room and a piece of plastic pipe came off of the water softener tank and water was spraying EVERYWHERE! There was about 2 in of water on the floor of that room and it was seeping out onto the carpet. It ruined the drywall and insulation in that room and soaked the carpet outside the door. I called Scott (who was working on Josh's snowmobile) and he came right home to help me clean up and fix the leak. This all happened about 3 hrs before the shower was supposed to start! I was frantic! I got some, ok LOTS, of scentsy down there to mask the smell of musty water and finished getting things ready. The shower was great, and no one could even tell I had a minor catastrophe lol!
Lilah even got all dressed up for the shower :)
After the shower Lilah went to my moms so I could go out with the girls to Mollie's bachelorette party. We all went to the Hotel downtown and I was so out of my element! For starters I was so overdressed. I had no T or A hanging out lol! I felt like I had a huge neon sign above my head that said "NEW MOMMY" haha! It felt really good to get out and catch up with my girlfriends. 2 of them just had baby girls within the past year and Mollie is having a little girl this August so we are all in the same boat with not getting out much.
Sunday was the next day.... We went to dinner at the Snell's, which is always such a good time then we came home to give Lilah a bath. Normally she SCREAMS the entire time we bath her but instead of this
We got this :)
She definitely is growing up!! Im so proud of her! She is also doing much better with tummy time and sometimes I think she may actually enjoy it.
She also loves to stick her tongue out all the time :) 
I guess that pretty much sums up our weekend :)




4 comments:
Which one is Mollie? Jason's Mollie?? AND Lilah is adorable.
Can you believe it was warm enough to have a BBQ last week? I think that must have been a dream with the blizzard that is going on outside right now.
I love D's outfit for the shower! Super cute!
That is a terrible pic of me!!!! WOW :) I need some styling tips from hot mama's like you! Little Miss Lila looks gorgeous as usual:)
She is getting so big. It's amazing how time flies. She is so adorable!
Post a Comment