Tuesday, March 17, 2009

*What a Great Monday*

Yesterday had to be one of the best Mondays I have had in a long time!! lol!! It all started out last December when my mom had given me a gift certificate to get a 1 1/2 hr massage. I decided it would be nice to use it after Lilah was born so I hung onto. I made my appointment about 2 wks ago and have been counting down the days! I got Lilah up and dressed and took her to my grandma's house as she has been wanting to watch her and I needed someone :) The massage was great! I got to just relax and not think about how my baby girl has a cold or that the house is a mess or how I still need to go grocery shopping. I got to forget about all of that for a good 90 minutes! What a nice break! I then picked up Lilah who was feeling a bit better and we went home and relaxed and played the rest of the afternoon. I didn't even so much as clean a single dish or vacuum a single room :) When she went down for a nap I decided to nap with her. I've been a little stressed and run down the past week or so since Lilah has been sick and I was sick. Scott got home from work at this time and just let me sleep :) When I woke up I noticed my car was gone so I called Scott. He said he was at the store and would be home shortly. When he got home he had a dozen pink and red roses for me! He handed them to me and thanked me for being such a great mom and wife. It was so sweet! He went to the store just to get me flowers! 2 great things in one day, I felt like I had won the lottery lol! Scott tells me all the time what a great mom and wife I am but for him to out of the blue get me flowers and be so thankful for what I do everyday just made me feel so special. Especially since he thinks flowers are a huge waste of money haha! I have the best hubby ever!!

4 comments:

Deigh Lite Pictures said...

aww that is great sweetie!

Marisa Jean said...

Massage, nap AND flowers!?! Dang! You go girl!

I love, love, LOVE massages, but always forget that it leaves marks all over my head from putting my face in little hole area, and then I got shopping afterward and get a lot of funny stares. That was a pointless comment. Sorry. I'm very jealous of your perfect Monday.

Elise&Mike said...

Awww thats sweet! Gotta love when you hear how good of a wife and mom you are huh!!

Mollie and Jason said...

He is such a sweetheart:) I am going to make Jas read this post and catch a few tips from Scotty boy:)