Sunday, March 15, 2009

*7 wks old already!*

What a week this past week has been. All 3 of us got a cold earlier this week and Lilah hasn't felt well at all. Having a sick baby is so sad! She has had a slight fever all week and a cough. Not feeling well has made her quite the fussy baby :( I sure hope she gets better soon!

Lately Sophie has wanted to lay on top of Lilah any chance she gets, its pretty funny!This weekend we decided that Lilah is getting too long for the bassinet so she needed to start to sleep in her crib. So far she has done pretty well!
We have also been putting her on her tummy at least once a day and she does not like it one bit! She is fine for maybe the first minute or two but then she gets so frustrated and mad! The pictures below will give you a better idea of how it usually goes lol!

Other than that our little girl is now 7 wks old! I have said this a million times already and I'm sure ill say it a million more but wow how time flies!!

4 comments:

Elise&Mike said...

Time does fly! enjoy her while shes so tiny! :D

Landon hated tummy time too! I felt so bad he would scream his head off but now he loves crawling around on his tummy so I guess they all eventually change their minds.

Thats adorable that your doggie likes to lay on her!

I HOPE YOU ALL FEEL BETTER!

Marisa Jean said...

I hate watching babies struggle on their tummies, even though I know it's necessary. And seeing that dog lay on her is so dang cute!

Andrea said...

So, I had to laugh when I read she doesn't like tummy time. Both of my girls have always slept on their stomachs since coming home from the hospital! Most people think I'm nuts for letting them, but if they hate their back what else are you going to do! Ellyit absolutely hated her back, to the point when she was 4 days old she rolled over to her stomach. Crazy how time does fly! I'm right there with you, hell I have a 7 year old!
Seems like we were working at Ream's and hanging out not too long ago! c

Mollie and Jason said...

I can't believe she is already 7 weeks! I can't wait til her best buddy gets to play with her:) She is so stinkin cute!