Tuesday, March 10, 2009

*a huge lifesaver!*

Today Lilah and I had a great time cleaning the house. Ok, actually she slept in her sling but I had a good time lol! The Maya Wrap is a life saver!! (thanks Natalie!!!) I strongly suggest it to anyone with a baby! I just put her in there and I have both of my hands free to do whatever.
Delilah now weighs 9 lbs 6 oz!! I can't believe how big she is getting already! Since we brought her home from the hospital she has gained 4 lbs :) Here are some recent pictures of our little princess!
She LOVES this swing :)


Lilah loves to stare at lights. Here she is trying to look at my lamp...

Getting ready for a car ride :)

Showing off her shoes that are already too small! She has such big feet!! LOL!!

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Looks like a very CUTE and FASHIONABLE lifesaver. I'll have to keep that one in mind when I have kids. You've gotta tell us where and how much.

Deigh Lite Pictures said...

she is adorable. and you will have to tell me where to get that sling thingy.