On Monday I got a bad migraine and it continued through the whole night :( Then on Tuesday I woke up with a fever and felt all sorts of crappy. I made my way through the day trying to take care of myself and take care of Lilah, which was no easy job by the way! Being sick and being a mom is so freaking hard! You have no energy and feel like crap and you have a smiley happy baby who wants to just play. We spent most of the day in my bed, trying to play and make the day as pleasant as possible. Scott got home and made dinner and put Lilah to bed so i actually got to go to bed at 9pm! I haven't done that in months!! lol! This morning I woke up and still have a fever and feel yucky so my mom came by and got Lilah so I could relax and hopefully not give it to her. And on top of that today is my "work day" so i had to call in sick. I felt like a complete loser! I only work one day a week and i cant even make it in to work that day?! Hopefully ill kick this thing by the weekend so I can be in working order for my brother in laws wedding :)
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
ugh i feel for you. i remember the day i was sick and so was damian. like i was in bed ALL DAY LONG but still having to take care of Damian when he screamed cuz he was in pain or throwing up, while i did the same. UGH. I really hope you feel better!!!
Post a Comment