Our little princess turned 4 months last Monday and on Thursday we went to Delilah's 4 mo check-up. As expected she is growing great!!! She is delayed some at her gross motor skills (things like rolling over, trying to sit up, having good head control, etc) but we already knew that. Here are her stats:
Ht: 24 3/4 inches 70%
Wt: 15lbs 5oz 70%
Head: I don't remember but its ABOVE the 95% (shes for sure a Snell baby!) 

She has been doing great in physical therapy and in just a week her head has already begun to remold and there is only a 9mm difference from her left occipital (above her eye) to her right side. They want it in the 3mm range so we are definitely off to a great start! She is tolerating the exercises well and doesn't seem to notice much that we are actually stretching, she just thinks we are playing. After her appointments though she is so worn out from all the playing and takes a nice long nap :)
We got her a Bumbo recently because we felt it would help with her developing head control and the physical therapist recommended it. She likes it for the most part, as long as she is not in it too long. 

She is tolerating tummy time for longer periods of time and loves to play with her toys. 

She loves when I get her dressed and put her bow on. She just giggles and gets the biggest smile. I bet she will love dress up in a few years :)
She loves to put EVERYTHING in her mouth! Her hands are her favorite :)
And she loves to sit and "pet" Sophie. Its the funniest thing. She will pet her and then grab onto her fur. Sophie is very good about letting her do this.
We still don't know what is causing her breathing episodes and we have another chest xray on Monday to see how her lungs are doing and if she still has atalactisis in them. I don't really know where we are going to go from here in terms of testing as we have pretty much done everything. I am considering going to a Pulmonologist and her dr wants her to go to a Neurologist, even though all her brain imaging was normal. I sure hope someone can figure out whats wrong soon! **On another note my friends Meggan and Lee had their first child via C-section, a baby boy last Tuesday. He weighed 7lbs 11oz and was 21 inches long. They chose NOT to find out the sex until he was born! She has a lot more patience than I do!! lol! Here is a picture of cute little Diesel Varick and his mommy :) 




3 comments:
I've heard that those chairs are great. Good luck on her physical therapy. She's such a cutie!
You could've used my bumbo!Darn! Call me before you buy anything. LOL
I love all of her smiles! She is sure growing--maybe my little Emma will catch up! I may have to get some bows from you--first I need to see if Emma will keep her headband on!
Post a Comment