We have got so caught up with all this medical garbage lately that I haven't just sat down and posted about all the good things that are going on with Lilah.
She has discovered her hands and loves to just sit and look at them and hold them together. She is also learning how to use her hands to bring things to her mouth. Before she would just bat at toys but now she is trying to grasp them with both hands and hold onto them. She also likes to try to hold onto my cell phone and LOVES to talk on the phone! There is one toy in particular that she just loves right now. Its a soft star toy that has a rattle in one point of the star, another point has a squeaker and one point has a material that crinkles. She only likes to play with this one toy and the crinkle part is her favorite. its also very light so its easy for her to hold onto.
She still is always smiling, unless of course its nap time and then she is one fussy girl.
Shes taking about 3 naps a day :) Two of those usually last 1-2 hrs and the evening one is about 30 min to an hr. She is sleeping through the night as well! I put her to bed every night at 10pm, and if I'm not paying attention to what time it is she gets pretty fussy and reminds me lol. She wakes up about 6-7am and then goes back to sleep for a few more hours. She is such a GREAT sleeper! I'm so spoiled and i love it :)
She still is always smiling, unless of course its nap time and then she is one fussy girl.
Shes taking about 3 naps a day :) Two of those usually last 1-2 hrs and the evening one is about 30 min to an hr. She is sleeping through the night as well! I put her to bed every night at 10pm, and if I'm not paying attention to what time it is she gets pretty fussy and reminds me lol. She wakes up about 6-7am and then goes back to sleep for a few more hours. She is such a GREAT sleeper! I'm so spoiled and i love it :) Her hair when its wet is pretty curly and with both me and Scott having curly hair I'm sure she will too. 

And the last set of pictures are how I found her the other day after her nap.....

Apparently she rolled on top of the binki and it suction-cupped to her face, but she didn't mind :) I got quite the laugh out of it and just had to take numerous pics. She will appreciate them when shes older I'm sure!




3 comments:
shes is a cutie!!!! do you think you can come to my shower now that things are looking up with your little angel? u can always bring a bouncer or something for her to lay in while you craft! that is what im doing with xander, im bringing my swing for him to sit in :)
She is a little cuite--isn't it fun to see them discover new things! The binki pictures are priceless, I'm always amazed where I find Emma's, she can really shoot that thing outta her mouth! Good luck with all the medical stuff.
She is getting so big! I love her Chubby cheeks! So cute!!
Post a Comment