So I have decided that I am going to make and sell (or at least try lol!) girls hair bows and crochet headbands. I have created a website and I would really appreciate it if all of you could check it out and let me know what you think. Is there something about the site I should change? Does all the wording make sense? Is it clear on how to order from me?? I'm very new to all this and I really value all of your opinions so please go on over to www.simplysnell.blogspot.com and take a look around and then come back to my blog here and leave me any and ALL suggestions, whether they are good or bad! Thanks for all your help everyone!!!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Jesse - I think it looks good, I would put the How to Order in a larger or bolder font to draw attention to it. That, and Scott needs to be the model for some of the products. :) Good luck!
Post a Comment