She is here!! She was 5 lbs 15 oz and 19 in long. I will update everyone on how things went (I was in labor for 21 1/2 hours!!!!!) later but I thought I would share a few quick pictures that I took with my phone. Sorry, they aren't the best pics! 


Tuesday, January 27, 2009
*Intoducing Delilah Rae*
Posted by The Snells at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
she is freaking adorable, and believe me, i dont think all babies are cute :) Im so happy you got to take her home. Just remember to take it easy k?
Congrats!!!
Cant wait to hear her birth story!
Sleep when she sleeps!
She is so beautiful. 21 1/2 hours?! WOW I can't wait to hear the story! Congratulations! Isn't it just wonderful to have her here?
She is so cute! I love all of her hair!
Post a Comment