Monday, January 19, 2009

*date night and updates*

Last Saturday Scott and I decided since it was our last weekend with just the two of us we would have a nice little date night :) We went and picked up pizza from Robintinos (my FAVORITE pizza place) and picked up ice cream from Cold Stone then came home and hung out. It was such a nice time. I really didn't feel up to going out so this was perfect! I also had my baby shower with Scott's side of the family. It was so nice to get to see everyone and I got my car seat and stroller :) I cant wait for Scott to install it this week! He got the cover washed yesterday so as soon as it dries it is going into the car! Scott also got the rest of Lilas stuff put together and washed. Except for the wall hangings (which are just waiting for him to hang) her room is ready for her to come home. I will put up pics of her finished room as soon as I can. My camera is broken and I am borrowing my moms for the moment which doesn't hook up to my computer :(

On Friday I had my weekly dr appointment and an ultrasound to check Delilah's growth. I had my ultrasound and non-stress test first. Everything looked great on the ultrasound and they are guessing she weighs about 5 lbs 14 oz. This was GREAT news to me since they originally thought she was much smaller than that. They did say though that they could be off up to a lb so it is just an educated guess. Since her weight is in an ok range now we just have to make sure her lungs are working properly when she is delivered and if that's good she will most likely be able to come home with us! yay!!! My NST went well also and her heartbeat is strong. I had a few contractions while hooked up to the monitors and she handled them very well. I was then off to my dr appointment. She checked me and i am starting to efface but i am not dilating yet. Because of this she said that she still thinks my induction will be LONG. The one good part is that because I have to be delivered after being admitted one way or the other I can get my epidural as soon as i become uncomfortable. So even if I'm sitting there all day waiting for labor to start i will be semi comfortable :) I'm becoming more and more excited as well as nervous for this weekend to come. My mind is racing so much I can barely remember that my birthday is on Sunday! All i can think about is Delilah's birthday lol!! It definitely will be an eventful weekend and i cant wait to meet our little girl!

Oh, and on Sunday I got some prego pictures done. I didn't want to do this at first but then I decided she will only be in my belly once and I will regret it if I don't. My friend Raychel, who also did our wedding, came over to our house and took some pictures of me, Scott and my belly :) It was so nice of her to come to us to do this! I cant wait to see the finished product! But don't get too excited to see these as I did them for me and Scott to enjoy and remember this time and I dont think I will be sharing them.

2 comments:

Deigh Lite Pictures said...

lame, you tell us about the pics and you arent even going to share them. that is a major tease.

as for the craft club, of course you can choose the ones you come to, you dont have to do them all if you dont like the craft that month. and also, yes it always starts at about 6-630. they can run a little late with the wood crafting ones to like 1030, but its only one night a month. and totally worth it to me.

Anonymous said...

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am.