I really don't look forward to when Scott has to travel for work, especially not now that I'm about ready to pop! He left for St Louis yesterday and doesn't get back until Friday and let me tell you being on bedrest and not having anyone to actually talk face to face with but the dogs isn't as much fun as you may think it is. Yesterday felt like it lasted forever! Scott was supposed to leave at about 4:40pm and get there around 7:30pm but I guess the plane got delayed by 2 hours. Needless to say, I was beyond worried since I didn't hear from him when I was supposed to. I'm a huge worrier anyway but its 10 times worse when he is traveling!! And it doesn't help that he has had to travel 3 times during my pregnancy. That's right, 3 times!!! When we actually got the official "I'm pregnant" news from my dr I had to call him in Texas to tell him :( I had to wait to celebrate with him for another 4 days! Good thing he comes back on Friday because I don't think my nerves or hormones could last much longer lol!!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You can make it another 2 days. Call me anytime if you get bored ... We are pretty slow at work right now. LOL!
Post a Comment