Thursday, January 22, 2009

*Delilah's room is finished!*

This week is going by so slow yet so fast! Saturday is just a few days away and I cannot believe that's when I finally get to meet my little girl! It has been 9 very long months and I am beyond ready to have her in my arms instead of my tummy. It has been an emotional week though, at one moment I am over the moon about it all and the other minute I'm crying and scared to death! I just don't quite know what to expect with the whole birth thing, postpartum thing, and having a newborn. And since I am a huge planner it drives me crazy to not know what to expect!! lol!! Its pretty funny because Scott is so laid back and excited and I'm the nervous wreck! Then last night my Landcruiser decided to break down and is currently at Scott's dad's shop being looked at. Its kinda stressing me out because I don't have her carseat in it, i don't know if it will be fixed by Saturday and I really wasn't wanting one more thing to come up this week. That and I dont think her carseat will fit very well to come home from the hospital in the back of Scott's Firebird!! lol!! At least we have great family that is willing to check it out and my fingers are crossed that it will be an inexpensive fix and ready to go when we go to the hospital on Saturday. But at least Delilah's room is completely done and ready for her!!! yay!!! one more thing to check off! Here are some pics from my phone since my camera is still away being fixed.

These are the wall hangings above her bed, yes I made them :) see, i can be kind of crafty!! lol

This is my glider and feeding area. The glider is soooo comfy!!! And at the bottom is a pic of her closet. We decided to use curtains instead of closet doors and I think it turned out so nice!

3 comments:

Deigh Lite Pictures said...

yay you are crafty!!!!! and dont stress, being a mother just comes naturally :) and with your job background, i dont think you will be as likely to have a breakdown cuz you will know what is ok!

Anonymous said...

OK ... which room did you use for hers?? I was confused with the pictures. I plan on coming over tomorrow after work. is that ok?? And you will be an amazing mother. I'm not even worried about you. But, I can babysit at anytime you both need a break. :) Love you cuz

Elise&Mike said...

THIS IS SUPPPPPER CUTE!!
Im so excited for you.
you will be a great mom and everything really does just come to you and fall into place you will see!

GOOD LUCK!