
Wednesday night we headed off to Scott's parents for our annual Christmas Eve dinner which is always a great time :) About the time things were winding down I started to have some contractions. I decided to not worry anyone and just told Scott we needed to go home. I had about 3 or 4 in an hour and my dr said to go to the hospital if i have more than 6 in an hour so we just stayed home. The contractions stopped and we got in bed pretty late that night then woke up the next morning to an even busier day! My family came over about 12 (ok well my parents were late like usual so it was more like 12:45!) and we had breakfast and opened presents. This year Scott and I decided to only buy each other one thing and save our money for stuff for Lila. I got an elliptical exercise machine and Scott got an MP3 player. After we cleaned up from all of that we were off to Scott's parents again and then had to go to my grandmas to have dinner. We finally got headed home about 7:30pm and ran right into a huge snow storm. Its a good thing we didn't leave any later! By the end of these few busy days I was exhausted! I'm not supposed to do much anyway and I definitely over did it.
Friday came next and I had to go to my weekly dr appt. This appt went really well :) My b/p had dropped to 112/74 (I made her take it twice because I didn't believe it!!) so apparently bed rest is my best friend! Even though my b/p is getting better my dr is still having me come in every week to see her and go twice a week to have the non-stress tests to make sure things don't get worse again. By late yesterday I got a bad migraine and felt so nauseous. And to top things off I had some spotting. I got pretty worried but it only happened once and wasn't followed by any contractions so I figure I will just take it easy this weekend and see how things go. Lets hope she is not wanting to make this early of an entrance into the world!!!




2 comments:
Hopefully you make it until your atleast 37 weeks!!
Good luck with everything!! She will be here soooooo soon.
Get your sleep now!!
Are you ready for her??
I will try to keep her in me as long as I can!! We are trying to get everything ready as quickly as we can but we are not 100% ready. I did get my hospital bag packed for the most part though!! yay!!
Post a Comment