I went in for my weekly doctor appointment yesterday and as of now my blood pressure is stable :) It has gone down some and was 130/84. Delilah's heartbeat was in the 150's and I am measuring at 32 weeks. A lot of the swelling in my hands and feet have also gone down! My dr is happy that the bedrest has helped as much as it has and so now I get to be on modified bedrest instead of full bedrest. This means I get to get up and walk around some during the day instead of having to stay in bed 24/7. I'm so excited!!! Sitting in bed for the past two weeks has been so hard on me physically and emotionally so I am really looking forward to be able to get up and move a little!
Since I am on modified bedrest though my dr has decided that I am not to work anymore. I went and cleaned out my desk on Friday which was harder than I thought it would be. It kind of just hit me on my way home that for the first time since I was 14 I am technically unemployed. I have always worked and brought in some money so for me this is a hard transition. I knew it would be hard but I also thought I had a few more weeks to prep myself. Being a full time mommy is what I want and its best for our little girl so I will just have to keep reminding myself of that. When Delilah is born I'm sure it will be a lot easier on me! Until then I will just do my best to keep myself busy :)
Saturday, December 13, 2008
*more adventures at the dr*
Posted by The Snells at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
oh yes, once your little one arrives, you will have no problem staying at home. im so glad that you are doing better. i know i would have gone nuts with full bedrest, so i can only imagine how excited you are to be only modified bedrest. when is the baby shower?
lol im glad i asked then!! i get so busy now cuz of the holidays, i need to make sure i have your thing done :) how exciting!!!!!
I found your blog through Candace's. Write me on facebook so I can add you to mine. I cant believe you are going to have a baby soon. That went by so fast! Congrats. You are going to be a great mom!!
Post a Comment