Today we went to have the ultrasound done and unfortunately they couldnt tell us what the gender is. At first the baby was waving to us, sucking its thumb and acting like it was showing off and then when it came time to look for the gender it got super shy and stopped moving around. It kept its legs in tight towards its bum and wouldnt show us anything! This is already a stubborn kiddo!! It definately belongs to us!! lol So we go back in next Tuesday to try again. She said that the genitals were fully formed she just couldnt get a clear enough shot and didnt want to take a guess without being 100% sure. It is nice though because at Fetal Fotos if they arnt sure on the gender and you want to know they have you come back (as many times as needed) for free! But we saw the head, arms, legs, spine, etc and everything looked great and its heart was just beating away! Its so good to see for myself that everything looks good. So we will try again next week :)
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I was right! I was right! Sorry!
When I have a baby I want it to be a surprise :)
lol too funny. well i guess tuesday is the day!
Post a Comment