Last night we went to a dinner party at our friend Dusty's house. Dusty's girlfriend Stephanie, Jason's girlfriend Mollie and myself decided a while ago we wanted to make a big turkey dinner for the boys, so we did! I was in charge of making the rolls and I wanted to make them homemade of course so I got my mother-in-laws famous receipe and gave it a shot. They turned out ok, not as good as she can make them but they tasted decent! Mollie cooked the turkey and there were NO leftovers!! These boys like to eat! I was going to take a picture of my great rolls but of course I forgot :) Since I have been pregnant I have been really sick with a lot of nausea and headaches so I havent gotten out with our friends as much as I would like. But last night was great! I had a headache the whole time but it was great to just hang out with our friends and have a good home cooked meal! We now feel like together us 3 girls can make anything so we are going to try to do this more often.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment