Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Its getting closer.....

So I called today and made an appt for this Friday afternoon with Fetal Foto to determine the gender!! I cant hardly wait!!

5 comments:

Deigh Lite Pictures said...

oooooooo yay!!!! i remember how excited i was. i actually went when i was 14 weeks. hahahah. i told them i was almost 16 weeks. hahahahahaa.

Nat said...

Be careful, they told my cousin wrong... but I think she wasn't as far along..? Good luck!

Elise&Mike said...

This worked for me at 16 weeks :)
but then again I was having a boy so im sure it was easy to point out a we wee lol

but I have heard people get told girl sometimes and its not always been accurate but I think they are pretty good and that doesnt happen often!

I still say girl!

Anonymous said...

You need to text me as soon as you find out. Since I won't be on the computer tomorrow. Please & Thank you. Love ya.

Deigh Lite Pictures said...

info on the craft club:
hey just wanted to let you know that you can join by emailing tara. her email is tcarson@dsdmail.net, and she only requires that you help one time with set up/clean up. we always meet on tuesdays and if you want to do next months project you need to let her know by tomorrow!!! it is about $35 bucks to do this next project. anyways, hope you join!