I am now 15 1/2 weeks pregnant and I've noticed that I do have one strange craving. I have been craving Wendy's taco salads with chili on them, I know its wierd!! I usually dont like chili much but lately I want it all the time! lol Last night I even made a chili cheese dip for chips because I was craving chili. All I seem to want to eat lately is salads, sandwiches and fish when I can get it :) We have subway a lot! But I guess for cravings those are better than wanting ice cream or cake all the time, even though those sound good too! haha! We are going to go find out the gender next Tuesday and we are so excited!!!! I can barely wait! Other than that I just hope that it starts to cool down outside because I am always so hot. Plus, I really need to go buy more maternity clothes since my regular clothes are getting tighter and tighter but I dont want to buy summer stuff since it wouldnt get much use.
So since we are finding out the gender soon anyone want to guess?
OR 
Monday, August 25, 2008
*Prego Update*
Posted by The Snells at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I think that it is going to be a surprise and you're not going to find out until the next US :)
We need to get together!
hahah i know what you mean about cravings. i first thought i was prego when i had a ton of sweet cravings. like popcicles. i think your going to have a girl, but i am known to be wrong. like everytime, so hahah. as for maternity clothes, go to www.kikisfashions.com. they are way cuter then motherhood. i feel like that store is way to old in their styles. anyway, cant wait to hear what the gender is!!
I think its a girl. You and Kajsa will have girls together. So much easier for me that way. :)
Girl!! :D
is my guess...
I am going to say BOY!
Post a Comment