The last few weeks have been pretty uneventful around here. With the exception of Scott going to Lake Powell with his parents and a few of his brothers for 4 days. He left last Thursday at 3:30am and I didnt get to see him until Sunday night. He usually goes out of town for work training once or twice a year so I honestly dont have to be without him very often. But when he does leave I sure do miss him!! When he called me on Friday to let me know things were going ok I was crying like a baby! Crazy pregnancy hormones! Plus when he leaves I always worry about him a lot. More now then I used to, probably due to him being involved in a rollover accident in Moab over Easter weekend this year. It gave him a pretty bad concussion and he still doesnt remember much about it or the hospital stay. Anyway, to say the least now I worry a LOT more! He has assured me that would be his last trip away from me at least until the baby is born since all the worrying isnt good for me or the baby. What a great hubby! I've still been in a nesting mode since I am slowly getting more and more energy back. I have already started to clean out the nursery and find homes for what is currently in there. What a project!! And there is still so much to do! I am excited though because this week I will be 12 weeks!! I cant believe I have already been pregnant for 3 whole months! How time flies. 
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Not Much New..
Posted by The Snells at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment