Well not much is new around here. I have been trying to keep my food down more and I'm doing a pretty good job at it lol :) I am learing fast about what makes me feel good and what makes me feel sick. I'm not able to eat very much at each meal still but I snack throughout the day. I weighed myself today and I was surprised that I still havent gained any weight! I thought for sure I would have this week since my tummy is starting to poke out more!! Some of my shirts are even getting a little snug :) Scott's been busy as ever with work, going to school Monday thru Thursday, homework, yardwork and taking care of his prego wife of course!! But he is still finding time to have a little fun. Next weekend he is going to Lake Powell with his parents and brothers. I am staying home since heat is not my friend right now and just thinking about the long drive makes me queasy!! Ill have a fun weekend of cleaning and sleeping! I have noticed that since I have been feeling a little better I am already getting in the nesting mode and want to clean and fix everything right now. I have to remember to take it easy and not over do the cleaning! Also since I felt alright this weekend we were able to go to Draper Days with our friends Josh, Melissa and their little boy Cristyon. Afterwards we watched fireworks at our friend Tylers house. It was a great night out with friends but by the time we got home at 1 am I was TIRED!! We had a great time and Cristyon was my little buddy the whole time, it was great! He is almost 2 and is a so much fun to be around :) I forgot my camera (thanks pregnant brain!) but here is a picture of Cristyon from our wedding, what a cutie!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
*Weekend Fun*
Posted by The Snells at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
lol cute cute. btw way, your not gaining any weight cuz you have had morning sickness. its normal. but the best part is for you that you wont have a ton of weight to get rid of at the end cuz you arent putting on the pounds early.. lucky!! i just barely got to my ideal size and its been a year!
Post a Comment