Saturday, July 12, 2008

*First Dr Appointment*

I went and had my first dr appointment with my new OB Wednesday afternoon. Everything is looking great and she was able to see the heartbeat with no problem!! our little bean is definitely growing! I was surprised too because I usually have somewhat high blood pressure (I worry about way to many things way to often!! lol) and when I went in my b/p was normal at 110/80. That was great news! The only bad part was that Scott had an emergency with a computer server crashing at work right before my appointment and he wasn't able to make it. My morning sickness is still bugging me but I'm not gagging as much when I brush my teeth so that's a plus! And when I got weighed I haven't gained any weight either, actually lost some, so that's good too. Especially since the only thing that sounds good right now is taffy of any kind! Ive had a really hard time eating much of anything because it makes me so sick. But I'm 1/2 way done with the first trimester so I have hope that I will feel better soon! I finally got the last ultrasound scanned so this on was done 6/30/08.

3 comments:

Deigh Lite Pictures said...

yay!!! im glad that everything is going smoothly!!!! maybe the hard part was just getting prego!!!

Elise&Mike said...

aww how cute. im glad everything is going well!!!

oh and that thing is called a snugrider! its for graco car seats :)
its easier and smaller when you have a car seat and a newborn! and you just get it at babies r us :)
for about 60 bucks.

Nat said...

I used to gag when I brushed my teeth too. It went away after the first trimester. Good Times! I miss being prego. LOL