I am happy to report that Delilah hasn't had any more scary episodes of not breathing! We are still giving her the reflux medication (her dr put her on Axid) and we have her hooked up to her cardiac/apnea monitor every night, during naps and any other time I'm not right next to her. She doesn't mind the wires or electrodes and as long as she has a onesie on she doesn't try to pull them off. 

The monitor hasn't gone off which means that while she sleeps she is breathing and her heart is beating so that's good :) She is happy as can be! She has been more spitty lately so maybe the drs are right, maybe she has reflux. But I still don't think that explains what happened. Honestly I don't know if we ever will have an answer. But I will keep trying to find one!!! I'm not the type of person who can just except the answer of "we don't know why it happened but as long as it doesn't happen again..."
We have been trying to get back to some sort of normalcy but with the basement torn up and everything else going on i think that's a while off! I have got into making her bows though (in all my spare time lol! ya right, i wish i knew what spare time even meant!!) and they are coming out pretty darn cute if i do say so myself. I think I'm going to start selling them as well so if you or anyone you know wants some cute bows at a reasonable price (bows are freaking expensive!!!) let me know :) Here is Lilah showing off a few...





And finally this is her being her silly self :) She loves to use her voice and laugh! It always makes my day!!




2 comments:
She is getting so big Jes!
Glad she's feeling better. I can't imagine how scary that must have been for you!
Post a Comment