On Saturday Scott and I went to the outlets at Park City and did some shopping and I sure am glad we did! Children's Place and Carters had some great sales!!! At The Children's Place there were just racks and racks of clothes for $1.99 each!!! It was mainly winter and fall stuff that was on clearance so we got Lilah lots of stuff for this fall/winter. We wanted to bring her with us but the weather was supposed to be rainy (which it was) so we left her with my mom. When we got home Scott went back to work on the basement. He was hanging drywall until about 2am!
For Easter this year we decided to not get Lilah an Easter basket or anything since she really wouldn't know what was going on anyway. She got lots of outfits though and a cute Easter dress from her grammy :)
We went to dinner at both families and had a great day. When we got home from all the festivities Scott went back to work again on the basement. He got a lot done this weekend! I bet it will be all finished in about a month, or at least I'm hoping it will be done in a month since we are planning on having family over the first weekend in June. Here are some pics of the weekend.
We went to dinner at both families and had a great day. When we got home from all the festivities Scott went back to work again on the basement. He got a lot done this weekend! I bet it will be all finished in about a month, or at least I'm hoping it will be done in a month since we are planning on having family over the first weekend in June. Here are some pics of the weekend. Scott hard at work...

Family Easter pic at my grandmas
Lilah showing off her cute outfit and bow her mommy made for her 

Chilling with her uncle Tev
Four generations (my grandma, Lilah, me and my mom) I just noticed we all wear glasses... I wonder if she will....




3 comments:
Looks like quite the project Scott is workin on! If he needs help tell him he can borrow my husband anytime:) Lilah is so cute! I can't wait til next summer when we will both have little munchkins runnin around playin together!
LOVE the Park City outlets! Your basement project looks like a pain in the @55--but at least your Easter pictures look adorable!
ps... where did you get her cute boots? I know it's probably not the season to find them but they are DANG cute! Oh and darn your diaper bag! Did you take it back?
Post a Comment