Thursday, April 9, 2009

*bunnies and dresses and bears, oh my!*

The beginning of this week was pretty darn nice and I have been dying to get out on a walk around the block with Lilah so on Monday when Scott got home from work we put her in her cute bear bunting and off we went. This bunting was something that when i found out we were having a girl i HAD to have. I originally found it at the Carters store in Park City but all they had were newborn size that went up to 8lbs. I just knew (haha!) that since I was having a Snell baby she would be big so I figured we had to get a 3 mo size. I went to a few other stores and ended up finding the one i wanted at Kohls. Well as we all know Lilah was definitely not big and this bunting is STILL too big lol! But I wanted her to wear it at least once so I put it on her anyway. We got out her big nice stroller (thanks grammy and grandpa Snell!!) and off we went! After we got about 1/2 way down our street she was out like a light :)Then on Tuesday we wanted to have Lilah go visit the Easter Bunny at the mall so we got her all dolled up in her pink Easter dress. Of course she looked so cute i couldn't resist having a mini photo shoot before we went. I'm definitely not a photographer but i can pretend, right?!! lol

She liked the Easter Bunny, I guess lol! She didn't smile at him but she didn't cry either so I think it was a win win situation. I also tried my hand at making a hair bow for my little princess. It turned out ok i think but i still have a lot of improving to do!
To round out the day we gave her a bath and she kept making the funniest faces!

2 comments:

Mollie and Jason said...

Fetchin little cutie! I love her to death!!!!

Misty and Jake said...

She is so cute! I love how fast that they fall asleep! You bow looks much better than mine LOL I like flowers more!