Not much has been going on with us lately. Scott is still going full time to school and working full time which proves to be difficult to spend time with each other but it will be worth it :) I have been having a lot of migraines with my pregnancy but I'm plugging along. I will be 20 weeks this week!! Its crazy to think that I am 1/2 way done. It has gone by slow yet fast, I'm sure that doesnt make much sense!! lol But I haven't made a ton of sense lately anyway :) I feel like I have the IQ of a lima bean!!! haha!! Man, pregnancy brain is great!! I am feeling our little girl move more, mainly at night, which is a crazy feeling. I can't wait until Scott can feel her kick as well. Cleaning is getting harder and less appealing. I never knew that doing dishes and laundry could wear you out! I havent had too many wierd cravings but I do get on food kicks and want the same thing all the time! A few months ago all that sounded good was Wendy's Taco Salads :) I go back in for my next ultrasound on Monday. This one will be with my doctor and they will check our baby's measurements and verify gender
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
*Updates*
Posted by The Snells at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
YAY! I am so happy for your Jes! You are going to make sure I get an invite to your baby shower right? :)
Post a Comment