Thursday, October 2, 2008

*Ultrasound*

Last Monday we had another ultrasound. This one was supposed to be the gender check with my doctor, but as we all know I couldn't wait to find out and went to Fetal Foto a few weeks ago. My dr confirmed that we are having a little girl :) She is growing great and was about 10 inches long with a head circumference of 17.34 cm. Her heart rate was 155 and everything else looks good! She has all 10 fingers and all 10 toes :) Scott is going to scan the ultrasound at work and I will post it when I can. She is moving all the time now and even wakes me up at night sometimes! She loves to sit with her head on my right side wedged in my pelvis! That doesn't feel good at all!! And while she is laying like this she just kicks away at my left side. I even asked the ultrasound tech if she could get stuck like this since she sits there so often and it feels like she just wedges her head further in all the time. They reassured me that she cant get stuck :) lol I have my next dr appt tomorrow.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for it still being a girl! hehe

jk
fetal fotos is pretty accurate thankfully! :D

good to hear things are going good!