Last Saturday we went to my grandpa's annual "Pumpkin Party" :) My grandpa grows pumpkins in his garden every year and we all gather in October to pick out our pumpkins from the patch. This year we picked out one for each of us, including our baby girl. If you can't tell Scotts is the tall one on the left, Im the short round one on the right and in the middle of us we have our little baby girl haha!!!
Aren't we just so cute!
I figured since I will be 6 months prego this Friday I'm ok with finally sharing a baby belly picture. She definately feels bigger than she looks in pictures!! lol 
Things are still going alright with the pregnancy except that for the past two days I have had a lot of tightness in my chest and asthma symptoms :( I haven't had a problem with asthma since I was a kid so it definately worries me. I called my OB today and they want me to go in tomorrow morning to be seen and make sure everything is ok for both of us. I'm hoping its just a cold and I will get better soon.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
*Pumpkin Party*
Posted by The Snells at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
aww im sorry to hear that your not feeling well. it sucks to be sick while your prego cuz there isnt much meds you can take.
btw, i was looking on the website for fetal fotos and they changed their gender recognition to week 17, what week did they tell you?
Cute to finally see belly pictures! yay
you will appreciate them.
Post a Comment