Scott has been hard at work getting the nursery ready and it is now all painted and the crib is put up :) It all looks so nice! Scott did a great job! Now we just have to get the rocker/glider and finish decorating. I find myself going in her room a lot just to look at it. I feel like things are flying by now and I am so excited to meet my little girl in a few months.
the nursery as it was being painted...

the top color is actually a very light pink but it kind of looks white here

Scott putting together the crib

the crib all finished with the bedding set in place :)





4 comments:
so very cute, i love it. you better invite me to your baby shower. i will make something for your little girl. i love making stuff for babies!!!
ps give me like a month to make it. so i need to know in advance :)
So cute!
It looks great, Jesse! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment