Wednesday, September 3, 2008

*Stubborn Baby*

We went again yesterday to get another ultrasound to attempt to find out the sex of our little one and once again the baby was so stubborn and would not open its legs for anything!! It was moving all around but just wouldn't uncross its legs. So we still dont know the sex!!! They made us another appointment to go back this Friday so we will see. Anyone have any suggestions on ways to get the baby to move its legs more or uncross them for the ultrasound? I tried eating chocolate before I went and it made the baby move but not enough. I'm really hoping that the third time is the charm because our 1 yr anniversary is next Monday and we would really like to know by then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet ... its a girl then. Since she is being so modest. LOL.

Nat said...

That's too bad. I'm guessing a girl. Both of my boys were spread eagle.

Misty and Jake said...

I really didn't mean it when I said that you will not find out! I take back what I said so now you can find out :)

Deigh Lite Pictures said...

lol i know what you mean about needing naps. that was a big clue to me that i was pregnant. i think its kinda funny that your baby is being so stubborn. i can only imagine how impatient your getting tho. i would be going nuts!!! but ya i said i think its a girl, and i think this means it even more, she doesnt like to listen already!!!!