Our birthdays have come and gone and can i just say I am happy they are over for a year??!!! :) We always get Scotts out of the way before Christmas then knock me and Delilah out a month after so then no birthdays in our house for another year! But that does make the holidays last a bit longer around here. For our actual birthday which was Jan 25th we had immediate family over and had pizza, cupcakes and ice cream. Here are some pictures from the actual day :)
I still don't know why but babies with cake all over them is still by far one of the cutest things, until you try to wash off the pink food coloring and get it out of their hair :)
Sharing a birthday cupcake :)
And if one party wasn't enough we had another party on Jan 30th...




2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! Shes gotten so big and I love the curls.
I love first birthday parties because half the time the baby doesn't have a clue what's going on and is more interested in playing with their cake and the paper their presents were wrapped in, then eating the cake and playing with the toys. So fun! Happy Birthday to the three of you!
Post a Comment