Christmas 2009

The first word that describes Christmas this year is.... LONG.....

Delilah started to cut her top two front teeth on Christmas Eve and was super fussy. That night we went to the
Snells for a family dinner and gift exchange. She got a fun walk and ride toy and a play cell phone from all her uncles and aunts. She caught onto how to use the walker within minutes and now she can walk around the house with it, even on the slippery hardwood floors! If I had to guess I would say she will be walking within a few weeks!~


.JPG)
We got home and got Delilah into her Christmas pj's and put her to bed. Christmas morning we woke up and opened the presents Santa left and then headed over to my family for lunch and more presents :) Delilah didn't get much from Santa this year because he heard she was going to be spoiled by everyone else
lol. She got My Pal Violet from her
nana (my mom) which she loves to drag around. This particular toy lets you plug it into your computer and program it to say the the child's name, favorite animal, color and food as well as program what songs you want it to play. Every time you turn it on it says "Hi Delilah" and she just lights up! From her
grammy (Scott's mom) she got a plush rocking horse that she can ride that makes noises and shakes its tail and head. Shes not to sure about that quite yet but will go "pet" it now :)

This year Scott and I didn't have a ton to spend on each other so Scott got a chop saw and I got a camera (partially bought by my in laws). Ive always love to take pictures and wanted a nice digital camera so this was the year!
Tevin has also grown quite fond of it and has probably taken more pictures with it then I have! Most all the Christmas pictures were taken by
Tevin (who has never used a camera that you don't just point and shoot) so most pictures were not focused right or focused on the correct thing but he did get some good ones. His birthday is in February and he is now asking my parents for a camera
haha!
Scott had the whole week after Christmas off so he and Tevin managed to get one of the basement rooms ready for carpet and played with Delilah a lot. It was nice to have a second set of hands to get some things done around the house. I cleaned like a madwoman trying to get everything that needed to be done around the house done so that when Delilah came home after surgery I could just focus on her. Her surgery is scheduled for Jan 5th and I am getting more nervous by the day!
2 comments:
i LOVE her little white vest, its adorable!!!!!!
Love the picture of her kissing the snowman. Sounds like you had a good Chirstmas. I'm sure all your thoughts were on her upcoming surgery. Can't wait to hear a update on how it went. My thoughts and well wishes are with you...
Post a Comment