We have had some fun around here! (well except for the bad news regarding the sleep study results last Wednesday) Delilah just LOVES her babysafe mesh feeder and loves having pears or peaches in it. I am still making all her babyfood with fresh fruits and veggies and being very careful to avoid any foods that are relatives of soy (green beans, peas, etc) Avoiding all diary and soy is much harder than I ever imagined it would be! 
Yesterday we had our annual Pumpkin Party at my Grandpa Pattersons and it was so great to get together with everyone! We dont see this side of my family near enough so its great to catch up :) Here are some fun pics of the party...
This pic has to be my favorite from the whole day!!



Our cute little family :)

My aunt had just gotten her granddaughters pictures taken right before the party and still had her tutu in her trunk so i had to get it out and take some pics of Lilah in it!




2 comments:
Absolutley adorable!!!!!!!
Ok, that little girl looks EXACTLY like you! And those pictures were way too cute with the pumpkin! And I totally love her little hat! Really makes me want to take some family pictures now! I have the feeding teether thing too, when did you start that with her? I'm wondering when to start using it. I also have the food mill, to make my own baby food, advice?
Post a Comment