Monday, October 26, 2009

*football refs consider yourselves warned*

Things have been slow here on the Snell home front and that's a GOOD thing! Delilah and I were sick last week but are finally getting back to normal :) It was so bad that on Saturday night apparently I was snoring so bad from being so congested that Scott went to sleep on the couch! I have a great husband :)


Delilah has been trying a variety of new foods lately and loves them! She will eat 1/2 of an apple all by herself, more if I let her! I cut it up into slices and peel it and put it in her mesh feeder. Its so nice for teething and she will be content for as long as I let her eat. If I wasn't sure about her being a Snell before, after seeing the way she attacks food I now am 100% sure! I take away the feeder and she screams, just like her daddy lol :)
I went and picked up a walker for her recently because she loves to be held by the hands and "walked" all around the house. My back was begging for a walker so I finally gave in. I picked this up at kid to kid for $11 since I had a coupon! She caught on in 5 min and practically runs around the house now, while chasing the dogs of course.

We are also finishing up my brother Tevins football season (he plays little league but since he is in 9th grade they are not so little anymore). His team has won enough games that they will be going into the playoffs. We bring Delilah every week and she LOVES it! She thinks all of the players are Tevin because of the helmet and pads and loves to scream at the other team.

Here is Tev posing for the camera before their big win against Riverton :)

nicely watching the game with daddy...

Then BAM the ref makes a bad call and she goes ballistic!!! Scott has to hold her back! Can you tell we love football around here??!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lol!! She is the cutest Ref I have ever seen. :)
I love Kid to Kid! I got my kids a high chair there. I was in great shape and did not cost alot. Glad you are feeling better. I'm freaking out about this swine flu. I feel like I have to lock my kids in the house.

Amy said...

So cute! I love the face she is pulling at the ref! Way to get her started early! Glad you've found some foods she can eat, plus it helps with teething BONUS! And Happy 9 Months!!!