I was thinking lately about this time last year and how hard things were for us with Delilah. She was almost 5 months old and we still hadnt figured out what was going on with her. I remember i had just started some meds for postpartum depression that werent helping and i came across this book by Heather B Armstrong called "It sucked and then I cried...How I had a Baby a Breakdown and a much needed Margarita." I really think it saved my sanity. To know that there was just one other mom out there with the SAME issues as me made me feel so much better. I know there were other moms but its more of an untold issue and problem and other mothers dont talk much about it.
I got the book after wanting it from the day Delilah was born and I started to read and couldnt put it down!!
Friday, June 18, 2010
*Baby+PostPartum Depression=HELL*
Posted by The Snells at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment