For Thanksgiving we went to both the Snells for dinner as well as my Grandmas house. Boy were we FULL! We had a great time seeing all our family! Delilah has become a bit bashful lately and at first didn't want to go to her Grammy or Grandpa or any of her uncles but she warmed up quick. She sees my family quite a bit and doesn't see the Snell side quite as much so she has to get used to them again every time we go over.
Here is Lilah getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner..
Since she still cant have many foods (including EVERYTHING we had for dinner) when we went to my grandmas I made a bowl of pureed pears and her amino acid based cereal and let her go to town!



She didn't get as messy as i thought she would since this was the first time I let her feed herself or at least attempt to, with a spoon. She shoveled the food into her mouth and just laughed! She didn't even get any in her hair :)
At 9pm on Thanksgiving me, my mom and brother set out for black Friday shopping! We went to Fashion Place mall first and shopped until about 11pm then went home and I got to bed at 1am (I'm a horrible sleeper!) and got up at 3:15am to get ready to do it again. We went to Kohls and got some great deals and with our system (my mom goes straight to stand in line and my bro and me run and grab what we can lol) we got in and out of there by 4:30 and they only opened at 4am!! Next we went to Sports Authority which wasn't near as busy...then we stopped for some breakfast and off to Target we went. That was by far the busiest and longest wait! But once again i got some great things! After all that I went home and took a nap then got up to get ready for family pictures that were at 2pm at Wheeler Farm. I think I covered the bags under my eyes well enough lol :) After pictures we took Lilah to my moms and Scott and I went out to shop a bit more. Usually I am never sick of shopping but I think ill pass on it for a while!
The following day was the much anticipated Holy War or the Utah vs BYU game. We went to watch the game with Scotts brothers. We had a great time yelling at the refs and all their BS calls. The whole game was just a bunch of cheap shots against the other team...pathetic! At one point a Y player practically put a U player in a choke hold and there was no penalty!!???!!! The Y ended up winning 26-23 in OT, which I wasn't happy about. But at least Delilah looked cute in her cheerleader outfit cheering on the utes!!

And to end this post here is a picture of all of my children doing what they love best...sitting on the couch looking out the window and barking at the passersby. Yes Delilah will try to bark too.




0 comments:
Post a Comment