Its official...i live with a monkey in training! Delilah has started to pull herself up to stand on anything and everything and yesterday even stood up holding onto her dragon toy then pulled the 3rd drawer from the bottom out and attempted to climb into the drawer by standing on a yellow toy.

Look at that face, how precious!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
*i live with a monkey*
Posted by The Snells at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
its offical, nothing is safe in your house now ;)
What a fun stage this will be ;) lol!!! She is so cute.
Good for her! It's amazing how fast they learn. I know what its like to live with a monkey, and trust me it's going to get a hole lot WORSE!!!
I think she is the dang cutest thing ever! I cant wait until next year when our kiddos can play together:)
Post a Comment