I have completely been slacking in the picture department so here is a catch up of some pics of Lilah.


She loves to jump when you hold her so we got her a jumperoo and she just loves it. This was her first time in it and she wasnt so sure what to think.
Earlier this week we went to see my friends Amy, Rodger and their baby Emma. By looking at the pictures below how old do you think Emma is???
Well if you guessed 1 day younger than Lilah then you are right! lol! I knew that Lilah was a big girl but when she is next to Emma she looks like a huge chunker!! haha! I think Lilah has a good 3 or 4 lbs on Emma. We will for sure have to have play dates as they get older and see if Emma ever catches up to Lilah :)
Well thats a bit of whats been going on via pictures. I havent been taking as many pics lately so i really need to get better at remembering that i have a camera :)




1 comments:
Cute as always!!!
Post a Comment