Monday, February 16, 2009

*Valentines Day*

For Valentines Day we always stay home since we don't like fighting the crowds to go to dinner and this year was no different. Scott cooked up some crab from Costco (man was it yummy!!) and I made chocolate covered strawberries.

Its so crazy to think how much has changed since last Valentines Day! We were trying for a baby last year and I was just starting my fertility meds. Because I was so down about it all, since we had been trying at this point for 15 months, Scott got me my little yorkie Sophia. She definitely lifted my spirits!!
Then in June we found out we were expecting a child and due on Feb 14, 2009. Delilah has been the love of our life since we found out we were having a baby and our love for her grows more and more as the day's pass. I can't believe she is already 3 wks old!!!


*funny sidenote... my new layout is called "Delilah" lol!!!*

5 comments:

Deigh Lite Pictures said...

i freaking love your new layout!!!

Elise&Mike said...

Sounds like you guys did what we did! Sometimes its funner just to be home as a family anyways :)

and oh i love her little v-day outfit! so cute!

Andrea said...

She is so darn cute! Sounds like a fun day together, that's what it is all about!

Anonymous said...

I love lil Lilah's outfit. :) I remember the days of having VDay at your house. :( Hope things are good, call me so I can come see baby. :)

Dave, Tiffani, Kruz, and Kassidy said...

OMG those pics of you and scott holding Lila are so freakin cute!!! You need to show me how to make chocolate covered strawberries that look as good as those ones :)