Today I am offically 29 weeks prego!!! I can hardly believe that in 11 weeks and counting my little girl will be here with us! I am now feeling like I have so much to still do before she comes and its starting to stress me out. 11 weeks just doesn't seem like that long and I am sure it will just fly by. This weekend I am finishing her nursery by putting up some shelves and paiting some things for her walls. After that all I need to get are some closet doors and it is all done :) I guess maybe my nesting instinct is just kicking in overtime now! lol I am definately losing energy though like I did when I was in my first trimester which is making getting everything done harder and harder. I have also had a lot of back pain, headaches and my crummy cold is still lurking around. Lucky for me Scott is great and is helping out with everything that I could possibly need help with. He is so good to me! He cleans, cooks, gives me massages and also works full time and is going to school full time. He really is like superman! haha!! We are both just so excited to meet our little girl and be parents :) Oh and for those of you who dont know yet we are naming our precious little girl.....










Friday, November 28, 2008
*29 wks pregnant*
Posted by The Snells at 3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Before you know it she will be here.
I remember this point. I had like no energy and it didnt get any better but then somehow you will get a burst of energy and everything will work out!
Sounds like your hubby is nice to you thats good! I remember getting back massages every night oh how I miss that lol but then I had a good excuse.
Good luck with the last few weeks! Enjoy your sleep while you can for now!
Post a Comment