The day has finally come and the annual Utah vs BYU game will begin at 4pm today. In our house this yearly game is bigger than the superbowl lol!! I am a Ute fan born and raised and Scott is a BYU fan so this game always prove to be a good time :) We always put a small bet on the game to make it even more interesting and this year was is no exception. The bet this year is that if Utah wins then our daughter gets to be a big red fan and if the Y wins she will have to endure being a big blue fan (until she can choose the right team haha!!) I already have her little ute dress in her closet just waiting to throw the receipt away :) So I guess what I am really trying to say is.....
GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!





1 comments:
lol, that sounds like my mom and her hubby. why is it that the men just cant get the right team?! lol. LUCKILY Damian has two Ute parents :)
Post a Comment