I finally heard back from my dr after my ultrasound last Friday. She said everything looked ok so far but I go back in next Monday for another ultrasound, hopefully to see the heartbeat! They were concerned about a few things, first having a possible tubal pregnancy due to some cramping I was having and second twins. After the ultrasound I found out that I was having cramping due to an ovarian cyst that had ruptured and they only found one gestational sack so we are thinking it is just one baby. Unless of course its identical twins! We would be so happy either way though. Ive been trying to stay positive about it all and just take care of myself. I have had a lot of morning (noon and night!) sickness but its getting better. Now I am just super tired all the time!!! Scott is taking such good care of me already, he really is the best :)
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
aww you guys are so cute. just make sure to take it extra easy. i know when i was first prego, everyone told me to take it easy and i didnt listen, but with you, you better. dont wanna make any reason to worry about it :) ahhhhh im so excited!
Oh boy I had one of those cysts too!! I dunno about you but mine hurt so bad it felt like my insides were going to fall out lol
I hope you feel better and good luck!!!
You better take it easy or else. I don't know what I'll do but I'll think of something when that time comes. :) We are so excited for you both. And can't wait for your baby (girl - I think). To get here.
Shelby and I did not find out that we were going to have twins until we went in at 20 weeks to find out if it was a girl or boy. Low and behold, it was identical twins! FUN!
Rob
Post a Comment