Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Crazy weekend!!

So last saturday was my brother Jeremy's wedding in our backyard. I am so happy that is all over with!! We were kind of worried it would rain but it ended up being a great day, except a little on the cold side in the shade. The wind died down when the reception started and it was a great night. Everything looked great, better than I could have imagined! Ill post some pics later. So Jeremy and Lindsey left our house about 9:30 and then it was a race to clean up. We had origionally planned on cleaning up the following day but a few days before the wedding we found out Scott had to go to Dallas for a few days for work and he would be leaving that Sunday. I didnt want to clean up by myself so we stayed up until about 11:30 cleaning. Man were we tired!! Nicole, Nate, Jeff and Cassie were very nice and stayed and helped clean up until the end. Now we can all get back to our "normal" lives! lol For the past 2 years all I feel like I have done is gotten ready for weddings. First there was ours last Sept (that I planned for a year) and then my brothers. It was like non stop weddings! Not to mention a few of our friends and my cousin got married in there too!
Scott left for Texas Sunday afternoon and wont be back until Thursday. I miss him so much!! Tevin was nice enough to stay with me while he is gone so I wouldnt be alone. Ill get pics posted when Scott gets back with his laptop!

0 comments: