The day has come to let everyone in on me and Scott's and big news. WE ARE PREGNANT!!! Yep you read right we are having a baby! We found out June 7 and had it confirmed with a blood test June 9. This is such an exciting time for us considering all we have been through to get this little one here. We actually conceived with the help of the fertility drug Clomid, which is a miracle drug if you ask me We had my first ultrasound today (I was supposed to be at 6wks today) but the gestational sack only measured 5 wks 1 day so it's still too early to detect a heartbeat. The sack looked symmetrical and in good shape so that is somewhat comforting. We go back in for our first appointment with my OB on July 9th. Because of my infertility issues I will be monitored closely during my pregnancy which is fine with me. Ive already had 4 sets of blood work done to check and monitor things and I'm sure I will have many more! We are just so excited we couldn't wait to tell all our friends!!!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Big Announcement!!!
Posted by The Snells at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congrats you guys. We hope that everything goes well for you. Keep us posted.
Hooray!! Jesse, I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRLY!!!!!!! YAY MY DREAM WAS RIGHT, YOU ARE GOING TO BE A GREAT MAMA. CONGRATS AGAIN!
Post a Comment