So we have been trying to have a baby now for a little over a year. Since we are having problems conceiving (I have endometrosis and other issues) I started taking the fertility drug Clomid this month. Man does it make me sick! I started taking it last week and I have never been so nauseous in my entire life! It's like really bad morning sickness that comes and goes. I bet I'm going to be one sick pregnant girl when it happens. So we will try this for 3 months going up to a higher dose every month that we don't conceive. I really hope it works soon! We really want to start our family already! Cross your fingers and toes for us!

Thursday, April 24, 2008
Trying For Baby..
Posted by The Snells at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Good luck with all this! I have heard about clomid and I heard its horrible.
No fun but will be so worth it :) I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Good luck, Jesse! You'll do great. Remember, there is no shame in puking on the freeway or other people's cars. Just ask Stefanie.
Post a Comment